Welcome to the Dunlap Schools Transportation Department. In alignment with the District’s values of continuous improvement through teamwork, collaboration and shared leadership, the Transportation Department also has a shared leadership team.
Our key function is to provide a mutually supporting environment in which all students and staff are transported in an efficient, safe,reliable, and professional manner! Specifically, we support our District’s strategic mission which is to empower all students to excel in a global society by being:
- Self-motivated learners
- Critical thinkers
- Effective communicators
- Skilled collaborators
- Responsible and culturally aware citizens
- Technologically capable creators
* Some of the Dunlap CUSD #323 buses are equipped with external traffic monitoring cameras.
Dunlap C.U.S.D District 323
Student Code of Conduct
The following rules are posted on every bus:
Be Respectful, Expectation- Observe these
1) Remain seated- Aisle must remain clear at all times
2) No food, soda, candy, or gum allowed (water acceptable)
3) No foul language- No littering- No destruction of property
4) No rude, discourteous or annoying behavior
5) No yelling or screaming- Use an “inside” voice
6) Staff has the authority to assign seats, as needed
7) Unauthorized use of cell phones is prohibited
Failure to comply with these rules may result in a referral to the building principal.
Hickory Grove Elementary
The Fields of Hickory Grove Condominiums
Hickory Grove Estates
Note: There will be a crossing guard at Allen/Hickory Grove Roads and also at Granite/Overtone Streets.
Dunlap Grade School/Dunlap High School
Everything East of 4th Street (Route 91)
Wilder Waite Elementary School
Pacific, Atlantic, 1st, and 2nd Streets South of Alta Road
*Other areas within the 1.5 mile requirement may be added in the future school years.
Students Transported Daily