"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Welcome! The work of the Curriculum Department centers around District Strategic Goal #1: To continually improve student growth and achievement.
The key functions of this department are to ensure support for 21st century teaching and learning. Recognizing that “all children can learn, they learn at different rates and different ways” as per the District’s core value.
- Curriculum development
- Curriculum alignment
- Instructional support and professional development for the teaching staff
- Assessment coordination and development
- Monitoring student progress
- Aligning Priorities with Student Services
District Performance Profile
The online Illinois Interactive Report Card for Dunlap CUSD #323 can be found here. It contains a variety of information including district demographics, academic profile, staffing, and per pupil spending. Listed below are academic highlights from the District Report Card.
- District Performance Profile
- Course Scope and Sequence Documents
- Standards-Based Reporting (Elementary-Level)
- Elementary World Language Program
- Elementary Enrichment Eagles Program
- Middle School Enrichment Services
- High School Enrichment Services
- 1:1 Technology Initiative
- Early Entrance & Accelerated Placement
- District Assessments
Average Class Size