2021-2022 Registration Information
- Contact the school and alert staff of intent to register
- Bring 3 proofs of residency to the school (see residency requirements below)
- Bring your child's/children's original certified birth certificates
- Office staff will provide you with a snap code to access online registration
- Complete the online registration process from home
- Provide all required health and immunization records and provide copies for school prior to start of school (see requirements below)
As per Dunlap District Policy, children will not be permitted to attend school until an Illinois physical exam and updated immunization records are on file in the office.
Pre-registration forms are only needed for new students. Existing students do not need to fill out a Pre-Registration form.