Dunlap District 323 Registration Information can be found here.

Please note that all three current proofs of residency outlined below and your child’s certified birth certificate must be presented before an online registration code can be provided/emailed.

*Three proofs of residency (see Dunlap District Residency Requirements here)

*Your child's original certified birth certificate

If you have any questions regarding online registration, please contact your child's school office.


Pre-Registration Forms Pre-registration forms  are only needed for NEW students.  Returning students do not need to fill out Pre-registration forms.

Dunlap Grade School (301 S. First Street, Dunlap, IL):

Hickory Grove Elementary School (2514 W. Hickory Grove Road, Dunlap, IL):

Ridgeview Elementary School (3902 W. Ridgeview Drive, Peoria, IL):

Banner Elementary School (12610 N. Allen Road, Dunlap, IL):

Wilder-Waite Elementary School (10021 N. Pacific Street, Peoria, IL):

Dunlap Middle School (5200 W. Cedar Hills Drive, Dunlap, IL):

Dunlap Valley Middle School (13120 Route 91, Dunlap, IL):

Dunlap High School (5220 W. Legion Hall Road, Dunlap, IL):

2022-2023 Dunlap CUSD #323 Registration    


New Student Registration Requirements

  • For either Kindergarten or New Student Registration, you will need the following information:
  • Original, certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted)
  • Three Proofs of Residency (More information here)
  • A current Illinois physical, dental, and vision exam (by the first day of school)
  • Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam

Access to the online registration portal cannot be provided until three proofs of residency and their child's certified birth certificate are on file.

Returning Student Registration Information

  • Snapcode sent via email titled "Dunlap Community Unit School District 323 Registration"
  • Click the Complete Online Registration button above, enter your snapcode and register your child(ren)
  • Contact your school office if you need assistance or do not have internet access