2020-2021 Dunlap CUSD #323 Registration
Kindergarten & New Student Registration Requirements
- For either Kindergarten or New Student Registration, you will need the following information:
- Original, certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted)
- Three Proofs of Residency (More information here)
- A current Illinois physical, dental, and vision exam (by the first day of school)
- Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam
- Kindergarten students must be born on or before September 1st of 2015 to enroll in Kindergarten
Access to the online registration portal cannot be provided until three proofs of residency and their child's certified birth certificate are on file.
Returning Student Registration Information
- Snapcode sent via email titled "Dunlap Community Unit School District 323 Registration for <student name>"
- Click the Complete Online Registration button above, enter your snapcode and register your child(ren)
- Contact your school office if you need assistance or do not have internet access