Please note that all three current proofs of residency outlined below and your child’s certified birth certificate must be presented before an online registration code can be provided/emailed.
*Three proofs of residency (see Dunlap District Residency Requirements here)
*Your child's original certified birth certificate
If you have any questions regarding online registration, please contact your child's school office.
Pre-Registration Forms (If you need a snapcode to register, please fill out the appropriate form for your home school):
Pre-registration forms are only needed for NEW students. Returning students do not need to fill out Pre-registration forms.
Dunlap Grade School (301 S. First Street, Dunlap, IL): https://forms.gle/ejnqvyEiBbcBmouPA
Hickory Grove Elementary School (2514 W. Hickory Grove Road, Dunlap, IL): https://forms.gle/xZdXvFHxCS2R5RV59
Ridgeview Elementary School (3902 W. Ridgeview Drive, Peoria, IL): https://forms.gle/gq6rNj4T3YunjLFg7
Banner Elementary School (12610 N. Allen Road, Dunlap, IL): https://forms.gle/sKhxKqAeaSyoewSz5
Wilder-Waite Elementary School (10021 N. Pacific Street, Peoria, IL): https://forms.gle/xMfKPr9LdtAgVyd48
Dunlap Middle School (5200 W. Cedar Hills Drive, Dunlap, IL): https://forms.gle/riYfU61qk2GJXN2NA
Dunlap Valley Middle School (13120 Route 91, Dunlap, IL): https://forms.gle/UZ8DNrYEidj4bCMHA
Dunlap High School (5220 W. Legion Hall Road, Dunlap, IL):Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Dunlap CUSD #323 Registration
New Student Registration Requirements
- For either Kindergarten or New Student Registration, you will need the following information:
- Original, certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted)
- Three Proofs of Residency (More information here)
- A current Illinois physical, dental, and vision exam (by the first day of school)
- Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam
Access to the online registration portal cannot be provided until three proofs of residency and their child's certified birth certificate are on file.
Returning Student Registration Information
- Snapcode sent via email titled "Dunlap Community Unit School District 323 Registration for <student name>"
- Click the Complete Online Registration button above, enter your snapcode and register your child(ren)
- Contact your school office if you need assistance or do not have internet access