New Family Registration Checklist
Please bring the information listed below with you to register your child for school.
As required by State Law and per District Policy, your child will not be allowed to attend school without presenting an updated Illinois physical and list of immunizations to school personnel.
The 20-21 school year will begin on August 17th – parents should schedule all necessary medical appointments now.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Illinois Dental Exam dated after 11/15/2019
- Illinois Eye Exam dated after 8/17/2019
- Illinois Physical Exam dated after 8/17/2019
- List of Immunizations
- 4 or more DTaP shots (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) last one on or after 4 th birthday
- 4 or more Polio shots – of the same delivery method (IPV/OPV) last one on or after 4th birthday
- 2 MMR shots (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- 3 Hepatitis B shots
- 2 Varicella (Chicken Pox) or medical proof of having had the disease
- Registration Fee - $90, payable to Dunlap District
- K - 5th Technology Fee - $50, payable to Dunlap District
Kindergarten students and students new to the district may need to be moved to another Dunlap school if enrollment figures are high. You will be notified before the beginning of school if your child will not be attending the pre-registered school.