Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year can be done online or in person. The pre-registration link will open on the district website (www.dunlapcusd.net) on Tuesday, Feb. 2 and will close at midnight Sunday, Feb. 21. All students will need to be pre-registered and at that point you will have 2 options.
- Upload required documents, then a snapcode will be emailed to you on Feb. 23 to complete the registration process. No need to attend Kindergarten registration.
- Drop the required documents off at your child’s school on Feb. 23rd between 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. and receive snapcode to complete online registration at home. (One parent only - no children)
Kindergarten & New Student Registration Requirements
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Three Proofs of Residency
- A current Illinois physical, dental, and vision exam (due by the first day of school)
- Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam (due by the first day of school)
- Kindergarten students must be born on or before September 1st of 2016 to enroll in Kindergarten.