Tryout Practice Schedule:
Monday, October 15th 3:30-5:30-Small Gym - Go over general information - Learn One Tryout Routine
Tuesday, October 16 3:30- 5:30 - Commons - Review First Tryout Routine - Learn Second Tryout Routine
Friday, October 19 3:30-5:30 - Big Gym - Tryouts (order will be assigned at 3:30) (when you finish your tryouts – you are expected to leave the school in a timely manner)
The new team will be announced by 12:00 Saturday, October 20 via a list posted on the entrance door to DMS
- Please wear black shorts or leggings and a white or gray tank top with no writing or designs on the front. Hair must be completely pulled back. Tennis shoes or dance shoes must be worn at all times.
- If you are in a fall sport, you need to ask your coach ASAP about these practice times. We need everyone there on time. If your coach will not let you come to tryouts, you need to let me know and we can work something out.
- You will be learning two combination routines consisting of kick and pom/jazz dance styles.
- You will be given DAILY points for coming to practice on time, dressing appropriately, having a good attitude, and working your hardest. These points will factor into your final tryout score.
Check List…What you need to turn in BEFORE the first try-out to the front office athletic director!
- Parent/Guardian and Team Member Agreement
- Physical from Doctor