You will need the following information to register:
- Original certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted)
- Three Proofs of Residency
- A current Illinois physical, dental, and vision exam (by the first day of school)
- Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam
- Kindergarten student must be born on or before September 1st of 2013 to enroll in Kindergarten.
Returning Student Registration Information
- Snapcode sent via Infosnap
- Click the Complete Online Registration button above, enter your snapcode and register your child(ren)
- Contact your school office if you need assistance or do not have internet access
Pre-registration forms are only needed for new students. Existing students do not need to fill out a Pre-Registration form.