Dunlap Grade School History

Dunlap Grade School was built in 1949.  In 1957 several new classrooms and a new gym were added on the south end of the high school running parallel to Route 91.

On July 1, 1969, the Wilder-Waite Grade School, Dunlap Grade School, and Dunlap High School joined to form the Dunlap Unit School District #323 by pooling resources from all schools.