Stacy Berg, Principal email@example.com
Flo Olmsted, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Thomas, Office Assistant email@example.com
***SAVE THE DATE FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2019/2020***
Please pre-register for kindergarten at www.dunlapcusd.net/registration
1) When: Tuesday, February 26th - Open House Format from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
2) What to bring: All (3) residency documents (see requirements under the
"resources" tab above)
3) Original/certified birth certificate
4) Check made payable to Dunlap School District for registration/book
rental/technology fees in the amount of $140.
5) Incoming kindergarten children must turn 5 by or before September 1, 2019
6) Children can be with you but it is not mandatory. This is strictly a paperwork day.
7) Physical and immunizations, Illinois Dental Form, and Illinois Eye Examination Form
are mandatory to begin kindergarten. These documents are required prior to the
first day of school, but not needed to register (forms will be given at registration)
***NEW FAMILIES STILL NEEDING TO REGISTER for 2018/2019*** Please call the school office in advance of registering. Registration information/requirements can be found under the resources tab above. You MUST have all medical documents in place on Illinois forms to begin school. Children entering kindergarten must turn 5 on or before September 1, 2018.
SCHOOL YEAR OFFICE HOURS: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE: Contact LeeAnne Robbins at 309-241-5468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms, guidelines, calendars, school supply list, etc. are found under the "resources" tab above
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT WILDER-WAITE?