Stacy Berg, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Flo Olmsted, Secretary email@example.com
Upcoming dates to note for Semester 1:
November 22-26 - Fall Break
December 6th - 11:15 dismissal - School Improvement Day (no lunch is served)
December 21st 1:45 dismissal - Winter Break 12/22/17 - 1/07/2018
Forms, guidelines, calendars, etc. are found under the "resources" tab above
To register a child for the 2017/2018 school year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a time/day to come to the school with the required paperwork as indicated below.
In order to register your child for kindergarten for the 2017-18 school year, he/she must turn 5 years old on or before September 1st of 2017.
You will need:
1. Original, certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted)
2. Three proofs of residency (please check residency requirements under the "resources" tab above)
3. The Registration fee is $115 for students entering grades K-3. Registration fee is $140 for students entering grades 4-5. Checks are made payable to Dunlap School District. There is an option to pay the fee online when completing registration. Payment via credit card adds 3.49% for that service.
4. Kindergarten - All health records on Illinois forms (dental exam (dated after 11/15/2016), vision exam (dated after 8/17/2016), and Illinois physical exam with immunizations (dated after 8/17/2016) are due before the start of school. Students may not start school without all medical documentation turned in.
5. All new families to the district must have dental, eye and physical/immunizations turned in on Illinois forms. Out of state forms will not satisfy this requirement.
Students may not start school without all medical documentation turned in and immunization requirements satisfied (see immunization sheet under "resources" tab)
Please note that there is limited space in our elementary buildings due to growth in the district. There is a possibility that your child may be assigned to another elementary building in the district if there is not space at your home school. Final school placement will be available no later than August 9, 2017.
If you are unsure of your home school, you can go to www.dunlapcusd.net/Registration, then click "school boundary information" on the left, and the "my school locator" in the middle. Put your address in to see what school you are zoned for.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT WILDER-WAITE?