Online Registration Information for 2018-19
1. Contact the school at (309) 692-8260 alert staff of intent to register
2. Bring 3 proofs of residency to the school (see residency requirements below)
3. Bring your child's/children's original certified birth certificates
4. Office staff will provide you with a snap code to access online registration
5. Complete the online registration process from home
6. Provide all required health and immunization records and provide copies for school prior to start of school (see requirements below)
As per Dunlap District Policy, children will not be permitted to attend school until an Illinois physical exam and updated immunization records are on file in the office.
All new students enrolling in Dunlap CUSD 323 elementary schools will be placed on a waiting list and a decision on which Dunlap elementary school new students will attend will be made in early August. This is due to our growing student enrollment and limited space availability in our elementary schools.