Box Tops for Education is another easy way to earn money for our school without much extra effort. There are several ways you can help us earn. Check the Banner Tracks for collection times throughout the year.
- Clip 10¢ Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products such as Cheerios®, Betty Crocker®, Juicy Juice®, Ziploc®, Kleenex®, Hefty® and more!
- Whenever you shop on-line, visit the Box Tops Marketplace, you can shop at over 70 online stores like Oriental Trading Co., Office Depot and Lands' End. A percentage of purchases goes back to your school!
- You can earn cash for your school just by buying the books that you love! Begin your shopping at the Box Tops Reading Room to earn up to 6% on purchases made at Barnes & Noble.
Scrip gift cards are sold at PTO events and around the holidays. These are the same gift cards you can buy anywhere for popular stores and restaurants like Starbucks, Bath & Body Works, Walmart, and Chili’s. Gift cards are available in a number of different dollar values and work like any gift card with the added benefit that a portion of the purchase price is donated back to the school.
May 17th 2010 Order Form.
LABELS FOR EDUCATION
Banner participates in the Campbell’s Labels for Education program. Watch the Banner Tracks newsletter for collection times throughout the year. The school earns points when you save the UPC codes from products you buy, including all varieties of Campbell’s soups, along with products from Franco-American, Spaghettios, Pepperidge Farm, Swanson and V8 drinks. The points can be exchanged for a variety of school supplies. Examples
Link your Kroger Card to BANNER and earn money for our school!
Banner participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Just link your Kroger Plus Shopper's Card to Banner and Kroger will give our school a percentage of what you spend. The program is that simple! To enroll, follow these directions:
For Current Kroger Plus Members
· Go to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
· Sign In
· Enter School NPO Number: 10550
· Press Confirm
For Members New to Kroger’s Plus
Ask for a Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card at Customer Service
· New online customers: click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number (10550) or name of organization (Banner Elementary), select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
*Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that
is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
When you shop at Target, pay with an in-store credit or debit card linked to Banner and you’ll be earning for our school. Target tracks purchases made by participating “REDcard” holders, then sends a no-strings-attached donation check directly to the school twice a year.