2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be held Tuesday, Feb. 26 from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
In order to be eligible for Kindergarten Registration on Feb. 26, your child will need to turn 5 on or before September 1, 2019.
Please click here to pre-register. This link closes on midnight, February 24.
Please bring the following with you on Feb. 26:
1. Original certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies) .
2. Three proofs of residency. Click here for Dunlap residency requirements.
3. Registration fee ($90) and technology fee ($50). Check payable to Dunlap School District and can be combined. Fees can also be paid online.
4. **All health records (Illinois Dental exam, Illinois Vision exam and Illinois Physical exam with immunizations) NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER.
** Due on or before first day of school
Click here to see immunization requirements.
2018-2019 Student School Registration
In order to receive a registration code, the following items must be provided:
1) Original certified copy of your child's birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted).
2) Three proofs of residency - Accepted forms of residency proofs can be found on the Parent Tab above.
3) $90 registration fee and technology fees ($25 grades K-3 and $50 grades 4-5). Fees may be paid online or by check (payable to the Dunlap School District).
4) All health records (dental, vision exam and Illinois physical exam with immunizations - due prior to the first day of school.
Once you have your residency information, please come to the school so that we may begin the process and give you your snap code to proceed.
LINK TO REGISTER (you need a "snapcode" prior to registering)
Please contact the school with any questions regarding registration.