The mission of the Dunlap School District is to empower all students to excel in a global society. We realize that this can only be accomplished through a staff committed to continuous improvement through teamwork, collaboration and shared leadership. We embrace these values and strive to instill them in our staff at all levels, because every employee’s role is crucial to our success.
The Human Resources and Business Services Departments coordinate the following functions for the District:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Evaluation Systems
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources Training and Development
- Personnel Policies/Workplace Rules
- Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding Processes
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management Services
- Worker’s Compensation
To view our current job openings, apply on-line, or obtain other employment info, please visit the EMPLOYMENT section of our website.